- Potato - 2 nos
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1tsp
Peel the potato skin & chop the potatoes into small pieces. Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a skillet add the chopped potatoes & saute well with the oil for about 5 to 8 mins .Then add the chilli powder & salt to it & give a stir & add the other 1/2 tsp of oil to it & toss it well & close it with a lid , keep the stove in medium flame .Check it whether its not stick to the bottom of the pan by stirring occasionally, until potatoes turn golden brown and coated with spices & cooked well. Serve hot with curd rice,rasam saadham.......
I got this beautiful award from one of my friend Priya....thank u yaar...
..The Kreative blog award comes with certain rules.
The rules are:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreative bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog to let them know they have been nominated by you.
I am really feeling excited to answer all the questions.
Here are my answers.
1. What is your current obsession?
Nothing splecial than blogging.
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
Chapathi & Kuruma....
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
6. What do you think about the persons who tagged you?
She is very encouraging & sharing .......
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Chennai & US
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton pant & t-shirt
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Vegas with my hubby..
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favorite quote?
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
12.Who do you want to meet right now?
13.What is your favourite colour?
14.What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own clo
Chudidhars, blue jean & favourite kurtha....
15.What is your dream job?Teacher•What’s your favourite magazine?
Aval Vikatan , Women's era
16.If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Watch for my hubby, gifts for my mom,dad, sister ,brother......
17.What do you consider a fashion faux pas? (faux pas mean error in etiquette.. )
Vulgar,galmour dress code......
18.Who are your style icons?
No one till now…..
19.Describe your personal style.?
Simple & loving
20.What are you going to do after this?
21.What are your favourite movies?
22.What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Face cream, lip balm, Body Lotion........
23.What inspires you?
Loving & encouragements from my hubby & family..
24.Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
Always choose ur dress & otherthings 1 day before itself ,so that while we r going out it will be easy for us ......always prefer to be simple ......
25.What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?Nothing
26.Coffee or tea?
27.What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Talk with my Mom.....listen music , watch tv
28.What is the meaning of your name?
29.Which other blogs you love visiting?
I luv to visit all blogs
31.What's the best feeling?
32.Who do you love most and y?
I love my Hubby & family......Becoz they always encourages me in whatever i do......
My new question: whom do u love the most in the world?
Kindly accept this awards.....