- Bean Sprouts - 2 cups
- Channa Dal - 1/2 cup
- Toor Dal /thovaram paarupu - 1/4 cup
- Moong Dal/Pasi parupu - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Asafoedita - 1 to 2 pinch
- Onion(finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
- Red Dry chilli - 1 or 2 nos
- Green Chilli - 1 no
- Sambar Powder or Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut Shredded - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic (small clove) - 1 no
- Urad dal - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Water required quantity
Shama Nagarajan has tagged me for this Sweet quesstions . Thank you dear ....it is my pleasure to fill up....
1) Link the person who tagged you .
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share the ABC'S of you.
4) Tag 4 people at the end of the post by linking their blogs.
5) Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by you.
6) Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people,so that there is a big netwotk of bloggers doing the tag.
1) A - Available/Single ? !!!!!!!
2) B - Best Friend ? My Hubby & My Sister.
3) C - Cake or Pie ? Cake
4) D - Drink of choice ? Strawberry Milk Shake, Badam Milk
5) E - Essential item you use every day ? Laptop...
6) F - Favourite color ? Black,Blue, Red.
7) G - Gummy Bears or Worms ? Nothing..
8) H - Hometown ?Chennai
9) I - Indulgence ? Blogging , Chatting
10 ) J - January or February ? February, becoz my Marriage day...
11) K - Kids and their names ? Not Yet...
12) L - Life is incomplete without ? Childrens & my Family..
13) M - Marriage date ? February 4th 2004
14) N - Number of siblings? A Younger Sister & A Younger Brother.
15) O - Oranges or Apples ? Oranges.
16) P -- Phobias / Fears ? Lizards.
17) Q - Quote for today ? Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live
18) R - Reason to smile ? Any jokes from my hubby & family...
19) S - Season ? Spring
20) T - Tag 4 people ? Priya, Mrs.Menagasathia, Kitchen Flavours, Bharathy, கீதா ஆச்சல், Divya Vikram
21) U - Unknown fact about me ? Nothing
22) V - Vegetable you don't like ? I wil taste all vegies.
23) W - Worst habit ? Getting Angry Nowadays....
24 ) X - X-rays you've had ? No .
25) Y - Your favourite food ? Briyani's .
26 ) Z - Zodiac sign ? Aries.
Protein packed kootu,looks really tempting..
hi priya...looks really heathy,yum and a new dish as well...
lovely kootu..have tagged u dear..please do check my blog...please do participate in my first cooked food event
Thanx Priya ,Sushma Mallya & Shama Nagarajan for ur comments .......
So healthy and delicious!
Have tagged u...check my blog dear..
So Yummy...the bean sprout kuttu is very nice.
Thanks for tagging me..
I liked your blog very much. I appreciate for the wonderful presentation. Bean sprouts kuttu looks delicious and I will definitely try it out.
You are welcome in my blogs.
This koottu is healthy and for sure a yummy side dish..nice combo of sprouts and dal..:)
Priya, you have a wonderful collection of homely recipes..:)
was nice to know more about you priya...wanted to tag u but i was late....
Thanks for tagging me Priya, will do soon dear..
Bean sprout kuttu is very nice priyaraj!!
thx u very much for tagging me.
I am back and have missed you terribly!! I have a post on my blog that explains my lengthy absence but enough of that, I just wanted to stop by personally to thank you for including me in your tag and to let you know that I will be posting it in a day or so. Thanks again darling and have a wonderful day. I am now off to read the posts that I have missed and to look around your delicious blog.
Love & Hugs
Post a Comment