- 4 to 5 Potatoes boiled & smashed
- 3 cups of vegetables, finely chopped , boiled and cooked well ( beetroots, carrots, peas, cabbage,etc can be used )
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 2 to 3 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp of red chillie powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1tsp of chopped ginger & garlic
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chopped cashewnuts
- 1to 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 to 2 cups of maida
- 1to 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying the cutlets
Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, finely chopped ginger & garlic & toss it. Add onion and sauté for two minutes,add green chillies, red chilli powder, turmeric powder,garam masala powder and sauté for a 3 more minutes.Now add the cooked vegies , salt and continue to sauté for two minutes& mix all well. Add crushed cashewnuts and sauté for two minute & set aside. Take mashed potatoes in a deep bowl,add the vegetable mixture and mix all well together. Add coriander leaves and check for salt. (if want add lemon juice and mix). Heat sufficient oil in skillet & keep it ready. Take a portion of the mixture, shape it to ur choice & first roll it with maida ,then dip it in beaten egg & then roll in breadcrumbs. Press lightly and place the cutlet in the pan. Shallow fry it till both the sides till golden brown. Similarly fry all the cutlets,drain and place on an tissue paper and serve it ....if want dip it in tomato ketchup & taste...
cutlet looks very good priya:)
Cutlets look Fab Priya.
Thanx chitra & radhika...
sounds yummy n delicious priya..
just found your space ..love your space..
nice presentation with inviting cliks..
Am your happy follower now..;)
do stop by mine sometime.
Yum yum,my fav cutlets..
First time here...Glad to follow ur space...Nice presentation...happy new year..
i m sooo much craving for samosa & cutlet :((
happy to follow u
Post a Comment